Tuesday, March 4, 2014

18 questions with deaconsoule

1. What should we call you?
Deacon

2. Any hobbies or favorite pastimes besides HBD?
I am somewhat of a computer geek so I tend to tinker with that.
Also love cooking.

3. How did you find HBD?
Scout.com advertisement

4. How many teams do you run? How many hours per week do you pour into your team?
Currently I have 3 teams. I spend probably an hour on them at present, it used to be 3-4 but work is more pressing now.

5. Married? Children?
Single, no kids

6. City/State you live in? Where did you grow up?
Born in Dothan AL, live in Birmingham.

7. Occupation? Do you check in on your teams during work?
Retail assistant manager, I do spend some time on WIS at work but not as much as I used to.

8. Who is your all time favorite baseball player?
Willie Mays and also loved watching Ken Griffey Jr.

9. What makes you laugh?
What makes me laugh? A good comedy. Funny moments with friends. Most crazy YouTube videos.

10. Top 3 all-time movies?
Avengers, TDK trilogy and Underworld series

11. What was your favorite real baseball team growing up? Still in love with them?
New York Yankees. Still love them(A-Rod, not so much).
Derek Jeter in the post season is a beautiful thing to watch. 
The core 4 was just amazing.


12. Are you an outspoken owner? Why or why not?
I used to be, now not so much. Just don't have the time to comb over everything and speak on certain topics.

13. What is your GM philosophy?
It fluctuates depending on the league and the team I take over. Usually I like to make the team a solid middling talent team and rebuild while breaking down the payroll and turning the team into a well oiled cost controlled franchise.

14. Any special meaning for your WIS nickname? For your Regular Joe’s nickname?
Not really, just thought of it one day and liked it

15. Which MLB commissioner do you admire or identify with most?
None really, MLB commishes have been sort of boring and snobbish.

16. General pet peeves about the HBD game?
Fielding coaches. Why is it that the one coach who works with every level of you franchise also has the lowest number of quality coaches? Makes no sense.

17. What would you change about HBD if given the chance?
I would fix the fielding coach issue first and foremost.
HBD is a pretty damn good game as a whole. It's the best game on WIS.

18. If I was Regular Joe’s commissioner for a day I would…

I honestly don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment