Friday, February 21, 2014

18 questions with reino4

1. What should we call you?
W. or Reino the Third, by the Grace of God King of this Realm and of His other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, Master Griller.

2. Any hobbies or favorite pastimes besides HBD?
Bicycling

3. How did you find HBD?
I was a beta tester for the game.

4. How many teams do you run? How many hours per week do you pour into your team?
Down to 1 team from a high of 4.

5. Married? Children?
Divorced with 3 sons ages 17, 22, 24

6. City/State you live in? Where did you grow up?
Live in Rocky River, Ohio. Grew up in Cincinnati, OH

7. Occupation? Do you check in on your teams during work?
Paramedic. When I can sneak away I do.

8. Who is your all time favorite baseball player?
Davey Concepcion

9. What makes you laugh?
Clowns on fire. And monkeys.

10. Top 3 all-time movies?
1. The Quiet Man, There are no other movies.

11. What was your favorite real baseball team growing up? Still in love with them?
Cincinnati Reds. Still love them but I also root for the Indians now. Waiting for the Pan-Ohio World Series

12. Are you an outspoken owner? Why or why not?
Depends on the league. When I was a commish I was outspoken. But now I just lay in the weeds. Waiting...

13. What is your GM philosophy?
Collect wily vets while building for the future. Or is it? Why would I tell you? Shut-up.

14. Any special meaning for your WIS nickname? For your Regular Joe’s nickname?
Reino4=Last name/Rhino + 4 in the family

15. Which MLB commissioner do you admire or identify with most?
Happy Chandler. But I am bound by law not to tell you why.

16. General pet peeves about the HBD game?
Coach hiring every season. Colossal waste of time. And blatant tanking.

17. What would you change about HBD if given the chance?
Coach hiring every season. Colossal waste of time. And blatant tanking.

18. If I was Regular Joe’s commissioner for a day I would…
Minimum Win Rule. And Minimum Salary Cap rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment